Talk of Sun City Website Update - 1,000 Posts!

Discussion in 'TalkofSunCity.com News' started by admin, Jun 14, 2013.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

We here at Talk of Sun City are excited that we have in such a short time crossed over the 1,000 post threshold and almost have 40 members since the recent launch of Talk of Sun City forum. We hope you are enjoying the site. If we can do anything to improve please let us know and PLEASE tell your friends about us! We want this to be the social networking site for Sun City Residents!

2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

This is the first site I visit in the morning.
    It used to be my email!

I carry small cards with me about TOSC and give them to interested people.

3. bmac007

bmac007 Member

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

1,000 POSTS!!! It will be 100,000 in no time!! Thanks to who created it for the residents of Sun City!

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE SHOULD TELL EVERYONE OF YOUR FRIENDS... It will only improve this site as I am overwhelmed with the good folks on here and it brings the Sun City communities together. I go on everyday and love it!!

4. Ken

Ken Administrator

I think the first group of members should have the title added 'Founding Members' to their profile! One day we'll look back and remember the start of it all!

5. bmac007

bmac007 Member

YEP!!!!!!!!! We are making out mark!!

6. gilmark

gilmark New Member

I am enjoying this site, but I still am learning how to navigate it. Some things come easier than others!

7. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

8. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

haha. I could be a Founding Member without even living there yet. Gotta love the internet.