Please don't forget the Valley View Food Bank

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Emily Litella, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Well-Known Member

The thrift shop on Peoria will accept non-perishable donations on.Monday through Saturday between 8:30 and 5.

I walked through today while I was thrifting on Peoria, and the shop looks great with lots of nice stuff.

The Lutheran Thrift shop is right across 107th on Peoria and I really like them a lot as well. All this within walking distance of Fairway, CVS, and the Sunbowl.

So cool.

The name of the new speakeasy in the same strip mall as VV Thrift is T.J.s. I hope they'll have musical and comedic entertainment.

2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

These guys do a great job and i know they appreciate any donations they get. Too bad in this day and age people are starving unless they get help from local organizations like Valley View Food Bank.

3. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Well-Known Member

Our stores here have ten for ten dollars and five for five dollars advertised on many canned goods. I've been going that route and dropping off at the Peoria location. Every little bit helps.