Open house realtors insisting your provide your personal information

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Emily Litella, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Active Member

Two days in a row. Yesterday the one woman said she "required" that we fill out a form asking for a lot of personal and contact information that I was not willing to provide. She was ok about it.

Today, two open houses, same company, really pushy about wanting the information. Both gave us a song and dance about having to document who walks through the property. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. And again, not gonna happen. Saw both of the properties after I told them no, but why the aggressive push. We've never had this happen before. (Maybe it's because we don't LOOK like browsers?) Lol.

Saw another property we liked and the company and agent was long time and trusted company. The agent was friendly, informative, and a pleasure to chat with for about 20 minutes about Sun City. If we were to go back guess which realtor we would go with?

Where did people get the nerve to be so darn pushy and rude?

YOU'RE LOSING EXCELLENT PREQUALIFIED RWA BUYERS WITH THE STRONGARM TACTICS.

Just sayin.

2. Emily Litella

And again, I'll say it.

Beware of overpriced flipped properties where there's an agent and a handy-dandy mortgage broker arm-in-arm. As Church Chat Lady would say, "Isn't that special?"

3. BPearson

BPearson New Member

Wow, e, just wow. Been to any number of opens over the years and never had anyone do that. Pray tell, what company?

4. Emily Litella

Sent you a pm. Not sure if I should post it here.

I will say that I like the Coldwell Banker folks. (Used to be Ken Meade.) We had a good honest agent who sadly passed in November.