Courtyard Update

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by pegmih, May 20, 2016.

  1. pegmih

    pegmih Active Member

    My courtyard has carpet.

    I would like to change it to look like flagstone or something else.
    I understand there is something called "Pool decking.*

    Any suggestions for company's that do it?
  2. J_and_V

    J_and_V Member

    Hi Peg...."Cool Deck" is the product most used as the decking around in ground pools. *It's poured just like concrete, framed our and everything, it comes in different colors.

    A landscaper should be able to do the work. *We have a lot of work going on in our yard, I'll ask our guy if he has any recommendations.

Share This Page