RCSC Board Announces Process Has Filled Vacanies

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by eyesopen, Mar 18, 2024.

1. FYI

FYI Well-Known Member

I have heard, with no confirmation, that Christine Nettesheim worked in the insurance industry with many years with Progressive Insurance.

Wouldn't it be nice to see a resume' or list of qualifications like we normally see from the board candidates each year when they're running for election?

2. Happy Hippie

Happy Hippie Active Member

AWWWW! Aren't you a good little sheep! Yes you are! Yes you are!:rolleyes:

3. Happy Hippie

Cool! That many people in one place and no violence. Kind of like a Trump rally. BTW never any hard drugs like Hunter, just pot. and sadly I am too young to have been there. Looks like it was awesome.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  4. Linda McIntyre

Linda McIntyre Well-Known Member

An appropriate deadline for submitting applications should have been announced. Two days was not adequate. I have heard from others that the second appointee (sorry, her name escapes me) is also a very qualified member of the Technology Committee, so hopefully we will be well represented. But moving forward, I hope the Board establishes a policy that provides a more equitable opportunity for members to apply.

Janet Curry, FYI and eyesopen like this.
  5. Sambo

Sambo Member

I don't mind this process for appointments. They filled the spots quickly with new faces that participate and are familiar with important current topics and those behind the scenes discussions.

Janet Curry and BPearson like this.
  6. Happy Hippie

My Turn!!!!!!!

Well Geoffrey de Villehardouin whoever you are (which I am sure you will remain anonymous; Bill will never dox you) I believe you coined that phrase “Anne of Cleavage”. You so sweetly gave your insight into who I am following along with the fold, so here goes. ‘Anne of Cleavage' could mean several things about you.

· You are a man obsessed with breasts still wishing to find comfort in mommy’s.
    · You are a man who is obsessed with breasts.
    · You are a woman with small breasts who has breast envy.
    · Man or woman you are just obsessed with breasts.

There are many more I am sure. Anne is a delightful person, attractive enough to be a Playboy centerfold in her day as well as an actress.

TOSC is a very toxic environment. Terms like you are a moron, crap sandwich, retread. that's a bullshit opinion, nobody gives a shit, along with many others are just part of casual conversation. I am encouraging SC residents to take a look. Maybe it’s time for another “Anne of Cleavage” activist movement here in Sun City.
    ☮️