It's Time, or very close to it...

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BPearson, Dec 4, 2023.

1. eyesopen

eyesopen Well-Known Member

More distorted memory.
    I saw what really happened on Nextdoor!
    By the way, things are great again, oh…you’re not there to notice, are you?
    You may want to delete your falsehoods should the person you’re maligning be on TOSC!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    old and tired and Janet Curry like this.
  2. Tom Trepanier

Tom Trepanier Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the Bong Show or was it the Gong Show?

3. eyesopen

HH,
    Title of this discussion is,
    “It’s Time, or very close to it…”

It is not “Bashing Bill.”

Enough!!

Your personal issues are not appropriate here.

Civil, respectful discussions are welcome.

Janet Curry likes this.
  4. eyesopen

Civil, respectful discussions
    are welcome.

Janet Curry likes this.
  5. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

The truth is i don't recall your dog peeing in our house, nor does my wife btw. It's neither here nor there because as i have told you, we invited countless people into our house on Desert Rock who stood out front staring at it, you apparently were one of them. I never disputed that, you simply didn't register as you told me some far-fetched story about how angry i got. We've had dogs our entire lives, usually two at a time. We've spent the past 50 plus years cleaning up our homes after them. Dogs, pee, puke and poop and as the saying goes; shit happens. We learned early on to make our homes pet friendly and easy to clean up.

You really need help. I would hope you find it.

Janet Curry likes this.
  6. FYI

FYI Well-Known Member

For cripes sake Happy Hippie...give it a freak'n rest!

If you have a personal gripe with Bill then go to his home, you apparently know where he lives, and settle it there!

We don't need to hear about your personal problems with Bill.

Get a life!

7. BPearson

Doxing would mean someone would have to tell people your name; all i have ever used is "Josie," which i have no idea if that's a real name or a screen name. You really need help.

8. 3GenSCAZ

3GenSCAZ Member

Is your sister no longer a Realtor here in Sun City? Surely she can point you to someone appropriate for you....

BPearson likes this.
  9. BPearson

I know the answer and it was approved a year or two before i was on the board. And as Bugs says; "That's all folks."

10. Elizabeth McCartney

Elizabeth McCartney New Member

I hit the “ignore “ button on HH’s profile several days ago as I had no wish to read what she had to say. Suggest others do the same.

11. 3GenSCAZ

3GenSCAZ Member

Sorry to hear this. Surprised no one at the former Long mentioned it. Too bad you weren't able to take over her place.

12. Happy Hippie

Happy Hippie Active Member

As she would have said "hell is full of sorry people". Seriously, you do understand you have to have a license to be a realtor, right? Sorry took so long to respond, alerts got lost. Learned a lot about how this works while on-line chatting. Answered a lot of questions.