Sun Dial Mens Club Bingo

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Emily Litella, May 1, 2018.

1. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Well-Known Member

I finally went to this last Thursday night, and had a great time.

There were 496? 497? people. Maybe that should be our RCSC quorum? Maybe just before the last game is over they should lock the doors and hold the RCSC Member Exchange Meeting? Lol. Jk.

This was so much fun. Thanks to the SD Men's Club for volunteering to do this. It's reasonably priced and for a good cause. If you haven't given it a try, you should. I think they stop it for the summer though - last date is end of May.

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

Maybe not such a crazy idea. One round of Bingo, one round of questions. I'm really not joking...it's time to think out of the box. Except 496 is still not enough for a quorum is it?

3. GCotten

GCotten Member

Men's Club Bingo is open to the public not just RCSC members ...see.....sundialmensclubsuncityaz.org.......website

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

I didn't mean THAT bingo game in particular. Just a bingo game.

I did look at the Men’s Club website and they really donate a significant amount to SC groups. Go men!

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  5. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Well-Known Member

I didn't go last night. There's a Betty Boop card game (costs $3) that they do and the prize is I think $500 or $1000? for the game. Maybe if they had this game folks would flock to the meeting, lol.

I can see myself getting addicted to Bingo night.