Sun City Museum Seasonal Re-Opening

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Julianna, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Julianna

Julianna Member

We are looking forward to attending this event.
    1 pm Today.

2. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Just left down there Julianna and it's looking better than ever. Once the addition opens it will be even better.

Let us know what you think of it.

Julianna likes this.
  3. Julianna

Julianna Member

8841C12E-1B06-4889-B6DE-0717E02FD55F.jpeg Sun City Museum

4. BPearson

Always a struggle sizing pictures on this site, or maybe its just my 31 inch monitor. Obviously you did more than snap a picture in front of the sign J, what did you think of the inside?

5. BPearson

Please do E. The outside looks amazing with the new pink color (original by the way to when it opened) and the golf cars in the background look awesome. I have to say, i would hate to be driving around in one of those three-wheelers.

6. Julianna

Julianna Member

Bill it is a selfie so the museum front and sign are all that’s in it plus mom and me.

7. Julianna

Julianna Member

Bill the new addition looks like it will be great.

8. Julianna

Julianna Member

Beautifully written Emily Litella!

9. BPearson

The museum is a very special place. Stopped by yesterday and was stunned to see the new "old" pink stove in the kitchen. Drop dead gorgeous and kudos to A J Kovac for his efforts to bring it in and replace the old white one. It is spectacular.

Seriously folks, if you haven't been there, you need stop by. And, if you aren't a member, you should join. Once the addition is open, the "members only" events will increase and you will be missing out on some serious educational opportunities.

10. Julianna

Julianna Member

Bill
    Can homeowners who are not yet 55 join the museum?
    Thanks

11. BPearson

Yup.

Julianna likes this.