Person Of Interest

Discussion in 'Talk of Television' started by wizfourfam, Jul 16, 2013.

1. wizfourfam

wizfourfam New Member

Anyone here like to watch "Person Of Interest"? It is kind of Sci Fi in a current way. I am also confused as to why, but the show comes on twice a week instead of once a week.

2. archer

archer New Member

I've been watching if from the very beginning....I love the techie part, as a long time computer nerd it doesn't seem so very far fetched. I think the twice a week is just for the summer.....it's all re-runs.

3. bmac007

bmac007 Member

FYI - They are all reruns now... Here is the complete seasons 1 and 2 and when they aired..

Season 1 was 23 episodes and aired from September 22, 2011 to May 17, 2012
    Season 2 just finished up 22 episodes and aired from September 27, 2012 to May 9, 2013
    SEASON 3 was just renewed by CBS for a third season on March 27, 2013.... The show will air on Tuesdays at 10:00 PM I would think starting in Sept 2013??

4. archer

archer New Member

I was happy to see the move to Tuesdays (it will be 9pm AZ time). Thursdays are usually our night to eat out, it was essential for me, at least, to get home before it aired at 8pm.

5. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

It is a good one and a fine lead-in to "Elementary." However, it's on the same time as a show I like watching on PBS, so am glad for the re-runs.