New RCSC officers...

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BPearson, Jan 5, 2017.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Congrats to the newly named officers of the Rec Centers of Sun City (RCSC). As most of you know, the members elect the 9 member board and the officers are then selected by the board. Many of us got a blast email, but for those who missed it, here they are:

• Rich Hoffer, President
    • Jerry DeLano, Vice President
    • Carol Lawry, Treasurer
    • Stella VanNess, Secretary

Interesting choices with two newbies stepping in to fill the role of vice-president and secretary. Nothing wrong with that, i just would have thought some of the longer serving board members would have been interested.

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

I do not get the blast emails. I signed up for emails but all I get is the upcoming events. Can anyone direct me to the correct place to sign up. I've looked but I guess I'm not in the right place. Thanks.

3. Ida Eisert

Ida Eisert Guest

Go to the Login page on the RCSC website Recreation Centers of Sun City, Inc > Login then enter your username and password to log on ... click on e-mail subscriptions and click on all you want. If you do not have the box "news" checked or "movies & events" ... might be why you are not getting the blasts. I have all the boxes checked. If you still have issues send an e-mail to Joelyn jhiggins@suncityaz.org

4. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

I was even more pleased with the new Committee Chairs/Co-Chairs announced. We should have some positive actions taking place in 2017.

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Well-Known Member

Thanks Ida