Kamala Wants to be President

Discussion in 'Non Sun City Related Discussions' started by Josie P, Aug 30, 2024.

1. Josie P

Josie P Well-Known Member

2. Josie P

3. Josie P

4. Josie P

5. Josie P

6. Josie P

7. Josie P

I love Parody accounts, one in particular. My 2nd favorite had a bunch of Hell's Angels riding their Harleys into Aurora CO. Caption was something like We can fix what this administration won't. Missed the copy. but what a sight that would be.

8. Josie P

9. Josie P

10. Josie P

11. Josie P

12. Josie P

13. Josie P

14. Josie P

15. Josie P

16. Josie P

17. Josie P

18. Josie P

Last edited: Sep 4, 2024
    Janet Curry likes this.
  19. HH, I hate to be the bearer of good news but Bennie Johnson has been implicated recently in the Russian RT/Tenet Media influence peddling scheme concerning our elections which is now in Federal court. Seems Bennie and his four cohorts are taking the Sgt. Schultz defense. It appears Bennie has a checkered past including plagiarism, couple that with Sebastian Gorka, a Hungarian neo Nazi you have put together a nice Russian propaganda scene. Didn’t know you were a Russkie sympathizer.

20. Josie P

You poor thing. You will grab on to any piece of garbage. An indictment filed by the DOJ Wednesday accused the Kremlin of funding a media company in an attempt to get right-wing influencers to push pro-Russia propaganda on social media. The indictment did not specifically name Tenet Media or any of the influencers. You should really research before posting, or at the very least verify what you are saying is true.

That being said, if it is true it does not change the video at all. I guess I can find another source that shows Kamala will go to any length to avoid the press by pretending to be on the phone. You see, she made it up the steps of the political ladder by sleeping with Willie Brown, not due to her intelligence.