K. Hovnanian Four Seasons at the Manor in Sun City

Discussion in 'Sun City Phoenix (Original), West & Grand - Arizon' started by Emily Litella, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Emily Litella

Emily Litella Well-Known Member

Deleted.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  2. pegmih

pegmih Well-Known Member

3. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

That's the Bell pool in the picture on the website. The interior shots look pretty spectacular, must be from other Manor models around the country. I have to drive by the model home center, that threw me when you posted it E. Love the high ceilings and sparkling look. Interesting their largest model will be 2200 square; which is more than enough for those who want to downsize yet still have some room to roam. Curious to see the pricing.

4. BPearson

No sales office yet E. Obviously the website is to wet our whistles before they start passing out information and begin actual construction. They are taking down all those ugly walls the first owners of the land built. No idea what they were thinking, clearly it was just one of a long line of mistakes they had made. We did drive by that Edgewood address and there is no such home number. Interesting because a Google search turned up a lot listing on the Manor property, which makes no sense at all.

There's still plenty to do, but I look for them to hit it hard the next 3 months so they are ready to go in October or November.

Should be fun to watch, the KHov folks have been in business a long time and know the senior marketplace.

5. BPearson

Red must be anger E? I suspect they are getting lots of inquiry and felt a need to do something quickly. Getting people more jazzed and anticipating is good on their part, in that it just builds the excitement level when they do open.

The bigger question for me is the address is on an existing street, but has no corresponding house number. The streets already have street signs in the development and most certainly aren't the address provided on the website. Someone mentioned another road into the development and it all just makes me ponder... have they bought adjacent homes a block over?

It's all very strange; I guess the good news is, we'll know soon enough.

6. BPearson

I've gotten to the point where I drive through every day now and it's great to see them making progress. It really does make a difference with all of those walls down the first builder had put up. They were senseless and to see the space open, it becomes far more visually friendly. It looks like they have bigger plans for the property than I fdirst thought.

I'll try and grab some pictures in the next couple of days.

7. BPearson

At the top of the header on the site it says: "Coming soon." Don't know if it was there before or not.

8. BPearson

I'm still at a loss on that address as well Emily; I've driven by so much I suspect the neighbors will be reporting me for lurking.

9. J_and_V

J_and_V Member

The floor plans that are shown on the site are nice. There is a definite theme in the design - master bedroom at the back of the house, 2nd bedroom far away at the front of the house. Some of the plans almost have 2 master bedrooms, although the 2nd BR is small it has it's own bathroom and there is a powder room for guests.

They look like they will be nice.