HUD/FHA-Insured Financing Receives Clearance / Sun City

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by Ida Eisert, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Ida Eisert

Ida Eisert Member

For your Information: Thank you to Jan Ek , Chris Herring and "RCSC would also like to thank U.S. Representative Debbie Lesko and her team for helping to get this resolution out of Washington DC." Click on link below. U. S. Representative Debbie Lesko is still working for Sun City because she works for everyone's best interests ! She is an asset to AZ08.

http://suncityaz.org/hud-fha-insured-financing-receives-clearance/

2. SCR

SCR Active Member

Exactly what did Debbie Lesko or her deputy director do to get this resolved?
    Specifics would be nice instead of a general statement that Debbie Lesko helped get a resolution out of Washington.
    I saw nothing in the news that she was even involved in this issue other than the blurb in the Sun Views.

3. GCotten

GCotten Member

What does it matter what Lesko did or did not do? Can't everyone just be happy that the issue got resolved for everyone's benefit. It's time that people start getting off their soapboxes and start appreciating the good things that people do......stop picking apart the good things and stop trying to create adversity.

BruceW likes this.
  4. Ida Eisert

Ida Eisert Member

5. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Here is one of those times it's good to have been wrong and willing to admit it. This has been dragging on for nearly two years. The fact that Lesko got involved and "saved" us drives me wild. Nope, not because she did, but the very idea the communities and the people here apparently meant nothing is everything that is wrong with this country. I have been imploring the RCSC to form a group of those affected to work out the problems with the powers that be; that is the way it should work. It shouldn't take a politician to have to get involved to push HUD to do the right thing.

I suspect there's some concern Gary about the fact that the solution was reached three weeks before the mid-term election and those touting her actions are also those most supporting her. I guess it's all just happenstance, but it does have an air of stink to it. The good news is it appears to be resolved, hopefully there aren't those who had to sell their homes in the interim to survive.