Hey Aggie?

Discussion in 'Sun City General Discussions' started by BPearson, Mar 16, 2021.

1. BPearson

BPearson Well-Known Member

Hey aggie, got a question for you; is ten pin bowling in a league open for non-residents?

2. aggie

aggie Well-Known Member

Hey Bill-
    If the league allows non-residents in their league.....yes they can(and do) bowl now. Don't hold me to it, but if a non-resident is a league member they can also open bowl as in the past.

You know the reason. M-O-N-E-Y.

3. BPearson

Thanks aggie. Someone told me that was the case and i said "no way." Damn, wrong again. It is the kicker isn't it? At the March 25 board meeting the management is going to give some options to the board to consider regarding "guests." Somebody help me out here but isn't a golfer from outside the walls or a bowler from Peoria a guest? Duh...of course they are. And of course it is all about the money; but if you listen to them talk about covid19 and reopening one would think it would/should be about "safety."

If i have learned nothing else in my 72 years on this earth it is just this: bullshit is simply bullshit no matter how you package it or who ties the damned bow around it.

4. BPearson

Timing is everything in life eh? Just got a lengthy email from the RCSC. It covers the gamut of their amenities, kind of like we are discussing above...with one notable exception. The phrase below was repeated 23 times; any guesses on what that phrase was? Let me clear it up so you can at least get a good nights sleep. Here it is in living color"

"No guests allowed."

What is so very frustrating is we know Sun City West will open for guests next Monday. Let's not forget, golf and 10 pin bowling is open for guests. Awesome.

5. Say What

Say What Active Member

If you look at the email it says nothing about no bowling guests or billiard guests.