Girl Talk

Discussion in 'Feminine Forum' started by KCFlare, Oct 9, 2012.

1. KCFlare

KCFlare New Member

Seen threads starting up girl talk ... you know... all that stuff guys can't believe we could talk about in such detail. ;-) All the female vices that make life worth living, hair and pedicures, self-esteem, etc ...

I'm starting with hair. Why is it that the more often I get my hair colored to cover the grey hairs, the lighter my hair dresser keeps going until my hair is basically blond now. I love blond, but honestly, it's just pointing out more of the root and the fact that they grow in with grey... UGH! ;-)

2. CopperLady

CopperLady New Member

I gave up on hair coloring last year and went au naturale ! It took some time to get used to my new ash color but so far I like it. It is one remedy to your problem. However you have to like the natural color of your hair.
    You don't want to look like a Halloween wig...yikes.

3. KCFlare

KCFlare New Member

But Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! We'll see! My costume wig has more grey in it than my natural hair, thankfully!

4. CopperLady

CopperLady New Member

Speaking of Halloween.....wouldn't it be fun to get long fake nails in black and orange. I bet they have them in the stores....just saying.

5. KCFlare

KCFlare New Member

I saw someone with orange nails and the crackle black polish over it so the orange shows through the black. Very neat looking!

6. CopperLady

CopperLady New Member

So its almost spring and I hear polka dots are the rage. Pants, shirts, purses and dresses are all included. Anyone out there seen this trend?

7. Darlajoe

Darlajoe New Member

I'm just glad to see that the ladies are starting to post and talk about fashion!! Polka dots are the rage and I love them. Pink and polka dots! Glad to see them coming back!

8. CopperLady

CopperLady New Member

Good to see you online.

9. gilmark

gilmark New Member

The new trend I see when water walking is holding the painted fingernails about the water. That wouldn't work for me--guess I'll just let my nails get water soaked until summer is over.

10. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

Wow -- I am in luck with the Polka - Dots - - I have several OLD tops and shirts in my jammed closet that has polka dots !!! Amazing - -I even have Polka Dot Scarves to match - - Stylin '
    As far as coloring my hair -- I stopped that 3 years ago -- used to color it my old natural shade of med. brown....(I always looked like a skunk before That Hair Color)...I decided to give it up - - when it grew out - -I was absolutely shocked - it had been near 20 years since I saw my real color - - opps I had gray hair !...
    AND I love the look and get many compliments on my natural color
    ....Near white in front...graduates to darker brown in the back.
    I am Glad I Stopped the color - -Too busy to color it now as I'm retired... ! !