Channel 45-2 on T.V. - - very nice Movies

Discussion in 'Talk of Movies' started by Anita Mae, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

I recently discovered the Channel on T.V. 45-2 - - on regular T.V. -- not cable or satellite .
    They show some fine Classic movies . You can check the movie listings by going to Moviestv.com

http://moviestvnetwork.com/schedule.php?date=07/26/2013

I just saw "Mommie Dearest" and "Mahogany" - good shows....good casts.

"Paint Your Wagon" will be played on 7-28
    :eek:range:

2. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

"Paint Your Wagon"
    Does everyone remember this classic musical with Clint Eastwood (he was so young in this movie) and Lee Marvin !
    Brought back some memories from years ago -- AND then, also, nice musicals were made. The industry should make more -- "Hairspray" was one I saw a couple of years ago - - which was good.

3. Fiona

Fiona New Member

We watched Pajama Party on one of the oldies but goodies stations. I love the late 50's early 60's movies just for the set design and the cars. Plus they are usually movies that wont be embarrassing in mixed company lol.

4. suncityjack

suncityjack Active Member

Funny how that 45-2 just emerged! Had fun experience last night. They had on Passage to India, but other channel had Rob Roy and I wanted to see both, so I clicked between both and sometimes the commercial breaks allowed it to work well. Both dealt with British Imperialism and abuse of power, etc. Quite a number of similarities re: how the British were portrayed with their elaborate manner of dress, cultural superiority, etc. Both were very fine films.

5. Anita Mae

Anita Mae New Member

Channel 3-2 will also show some great movies...and 7-2 also has some classic t.v. programs from way back in the good ole days, as well as nice movies.
    Oh, the pleasures of Free T.V. -- with no cable - -or satellite. :cool-new: